House of Current Graphic Designer/Art Director
Is fashion your forte? Is art direction your calling card? Is design your bread and butter? Does creating killer work make you sweat…in a good way? If you’ve said yes to any one of these, we have the perfect opportunity in house for you.
House of Current is searching for a hybrid Designer/Art Director to join our collaborative, creative group of Housemates. This candidate must be someone who enjoys and thrives when working as a key team member, has an adept ability to execute multiple client and in-house creative projects at once, and create magic daily.
Our ideal candidate possesses 3-5+ years experience as an Art Director and/or Designer in a creative agency or experience in a similar role or working environment.
Expected responsibilities for this job include:
- Develop the overall look for new campaigns in collaboration with the creative team based on client/agency strategy
- Visually translate concepts into various media to create suites of campaign deliverables
- Design & develop new, original creative across a variety of clients
- Design websites, blogs, digital advertising, and create social media content
- Assist Creative Director in photo shoot production and light production work
- Serve as a point person between agency and website developers, being able to speak both languages to create successful designs
- Confidently present work & ideas to agency and clients, as well as work directly with clients in creative and production capabilities
- Research new technology and stay on top of design and advertising trends
- Strive to always raise the creative bar to lift and evolve all clients
Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Portfolio showcases track record as a hybrid designer
- Well versed in all types of design including: branding, small & large format print, digital, website, etc.
- Experience and proficiency with current graphic design software and tools, practices and procedures including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat.
- Motion design (After Effects / Premiere Pro) + Social Media experience a plus
- Have a strong understanding of front-end responsive web design, WordPress CMS, and working knowledge of HTML
- Deliver & prioritize multiple projects for multiple clients while maintaining high level, consistent creative in a deadline-driven environment
- Strong conceptual thinker and creative problem solver
- Strong attention to detail and a focus on quality
- Strong eye for typography and layout
- Bachelor’s Degree required (Graphic Design, Advertising or related field)
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in an Art Director or Graphic Designer role
- Experience in fashion/retail industry a plus
- Ability to work in our office located in Atlanta, GA
- Must love dogs
Think you’re a good fit? Send your resume, cover letter, and portfolio ASAP to email@example.com!