We’ve been honored to work with some outstanding shopping destinations in our careers. Still, there’s always room on the wish list for a few more gems. Here are some of the fascinating shopping destinations from around the world that would look great in our portfolio – or at least on our itinerary.
1. Souks of Marrkech in Morocco: For dressing up your home décor, these open-air souks can’t be beat. It’s easy to lose yourself in the Authentic Berber carpets, wedding blankets, kilim textiles and more in these vibrant winding markets.
2. Fivestory in NYC: This imaginatively curated and constantly updated collection of designer goods is worthy of a visit each and every time you’re in Manhattan.
3. 10 Corso Como in Milan, Italy: Prepare to be overwhelmed with style and beauty at this massive complex featuring couture fashions, gourmet food and museum-quality art-world designs.
4. Chapel Street in Melbourne: An intriguing mix of designer shops, vintage outposts and local designers, Chapel Street is undeniably the center of Melbourne fashion.
5. Östermalm in Stockholm, Sweden: The Rodeo Drive of Stockholm is a must-see destination for anyone with an appreciation for Sweden’s stark, minimalistic sense of style.
6. Dover Street Market in London: Your source for limited-edition and avant-garde pieces from top designers displayed in suitably fantastical scenarios.
7. Totokaelo in Seattle: Fashion and home boutique that feels more like an art gallery.
8. The Webster in Miami: Apparel, accessories, photography, entertainment and even snacks are served up with an unmistakable Miami vibe.
9. Orchard Road in Singapore: Virtually every famous brand you can think of plus numerous indie boutiques are embedded in amazing architecture to create a shopping experience like no other.
10. Opening Ceremony in NYC: Browse a wonderfully curated medley of the best and quirkiest designers and products from around the world.Street Market in London: Your source for limited-edition and avant-garde pieces from top designers displayed in suitably fantastical scenarios.
11. Liberty Department Store in London: Founded in 1875, Liberty is a veritable living museum of retail and fashion. Give yourself plenty of time to explore this shopping palace.
Colette in Paris: This quintessential Parisian boutique features the very latest looks from up-and-coming designers along with a wide menagerie of home goods, gadgets, accessories and more. (not pictured)
Which hot spots are on your shopping bucket list?